You can make an online donation to FYT using: Give.net
To make a donation by phone, text: FYTR01 £(then either 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 10) to 70070
To make a monthly donation, please download and use our response form: FYT Response Form
FYT needs your help. The bottom line is that your financial support enables our work to continue.
- £10 a month helps us host a community meal with at risk young people
- £25 pays for a support session with a youth worker who is just hanging in there by the skin of her teeth.
- £25 a month helps keep a detached youth worker on the street
- £60 a month would cover a small group session helping youth workers be more effective
- £250 means we can deliver a training session for free to church in an area of high need
- £300 helps to provide intensive mentoring and support for a young person not in education
- £1000 means we can take one of the innovative resources we have developed to a national audience
You can also support us in other ways than financial giving.
We value prayerful support over the mission of FYT – sign up to receive our newsletter including a prayer diary.
Your time is also incredibly valuable support – as a volunteer youth worker, a trustee or advocating on behalf of FYT.
If you would like a representative to come and present our work to your group or church please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org