Certificate in theology, ministry and mission
This pathway in pioneer youth ministry combines Church Mission Society’s experience of training in pioneering mission and ministry and Frontier Youth Trust’s experience of working with young people on the margins.
The Certificate of Higher Education in Theology, Ministry and Mission is accredited by Durham University through a partnership with Ripon College, Cuddesdon. The programme encompasses six modules and is completed over 1-2 years.
- Informal Learning with Young People and Children (Level 4)
- Basic youth work skills and practice (Level 4)
- Mission and evangelism (Level 4)
- Foundations for theology and reflective practice (Level 4)
- Values, policy and practice: youth work (Level 4)
- Introduction to the Bible (Level 4)